I Own A Music School, Now WHAT?! is for private music teachers who love music, love teaching and love their students but feel like they need help when it comes to starting, growing and maintaining a profitable music lesson business. This book will teach you how to become the CEO of your music lesson business by walking through strategies and tactics to transform each area of your business.
The private music teacher’s guide to financial freedom, building the business of your dreams, and doing what you love!
In this book you’ll learn how to:
- Set and achieve goals specific to you as a studio owner so you can grow your business and still have a life outside of the studio.
- Manage your finances and the important figures you need to focus on to take your studio the next level.
- Create multiple revenue streams within 30 days that not only grow your profits but add tremendous value to your students.
- Overcome “overwhelm” when it comes to the administration work in your studio. Learn how to streamline your admin systems to free up at least 10 hours a week!
- Recruit, train and retain a faculty of all star staff. Bring in the right people the first time and see your students flourish.
- Attract the right type of students through online and offline marketing with step by step prove strategies and tactics.
- Increase student retention across your entire studio with systems that you can just rinse and repeat each year.
This book is here to help you build the dream studio you have always wanted while you create a bigger impact in the lives of your music students plus it about giving you back your life! Don’t wait, invest in your music lesson business today!!!